Build a dazzling website using these WordPress themes!
The most responsive and preferred platform for website development these days is no doubt….WordPress! It has got some amazing features, plugins and themes which help you to design a spectacular website for you. WordPress offers exceptionally responsive and easy to use themes. These themes help you to create your website whether it is for blog, personal, professional or portfolio.
Listed below are some finest free of cost WordPress themes:
- Sparkling: The design of this theme is based on latest bootstrap technology. It provides your website with an eye catchy and modern look. It has got very sharp design on mobile devices. It offers you with a slider, with which you can highlight your photos or some other creative content in your website. Also it has gosome powerful plugins like Gravity forms, Contact Form 7 etc.
- Optimizer: With this theme, you can customize your website with optimum satisfaction. This theme lets you to customize every single element of your website and that too very easily. It is also compatible with your mobile phones. This theme is quite responsive and is retina ready by default. Optimizer theme offers you many features for website development, be it blogging, portfolio or services website.
- Future-Lite: A multipurpose theme, full of features is a perfect one for creative websites like portfolios or businesses. It has got very responsive layout and offers you great visibility in any of the device you use. This theme looks sharp on devices with high resolution and is also retina ready. It offers you with custom menu, Sidebar widget, theme options, featured image and pagination etc.
- Dazzling: A responsive and mobile friendly theme, based on Bootstrap 3 technology. It offers you a full screen slider which is optional and is useful to design creative websites. With its mint green accent colors, it gives a soothing and refreshing touch to your eyes. It has gort some popular plugins like Jetpack, WordPress SEO etc. to enhance its utility.
- Travelify: This theme offers a sleek and trendy look to your website. This theme is quite competent with some first grade premium WordPress themes. Travelify is fully loaded with pixel-perfect design, slider, custom page and many more features. You can alter your website using this theme with different theme aspects. The theme is best suited for a person who loves to travel and writes blogs on it.
- Longform: This theme is a blessing for those who love to tell stories. It is quite compatible with powerful plugin named Aesop Story Engine. It offers you with beautiful styles with no extra configuration or code snippets. This theme is quite easy and powerful to use.
- Moesia: If you are looking forward to build a website for your business purpose, this theme offers you with heaps of inbuilt features. In this theme, you can choose from 11 built in blocks and design your home page as you want. Also it offers you with a feature to add a background image for your homepage block. This theme is fully loaded with font styles, animation effects, layouts for your blog page etc.
Search Engines like Google, Bling, and Yahoo! etc. are becoming intelligent these days. And when you publish a website or post on World Wide Web, you want that to be searched and ranked high. Here are few tips and tricks using WordPress which can be used to make your website eye-catchy!
1. Content is the key: Content is the master for any website or post as it contains keywords and relevant information. While writing the content for your website or post, you need to consider few things like:
- Using keywords wisely
- Write Understandable and easy content
- Focus on the audience and not search engine
2. Backlinks trafficking: You can use this trick by linking your page or content to relevant sites with high rank in search engines. But make sure not to link if there is no relation between your content of the website or post and the linked website.
3. Relevant naming of image files: Search engine considers both the text and images of the post while crawling. You should name the image relevant to your topic and also you can use keywords for the same to promote your website.
4. Include keywords in permalinks: Make your website’s or post’s permalink concise and crisp, keeping this in your mind that only first four words are relevant in your permalink.
5. Make use of SEO themes: while deciding your website theme on WordPress, consider the theme which contains less coding as the theme with more coding, may contain less keywords. This may determine the ranking of your website.
6. Generate Sitemap in Xml: You can generate sitemap in XML using WordPress or Google plugins. You can also use some other tools for your website like Webmaster Central and Website Optimizer.
7. Avoid black hat techniques: Do not play tricks with smart and intelligent search engines like Google. Using Black hat techniques is a punishable offense to promote your website. So try to stay away from these kinds of tricks.
8. Promote on Social networking sites: You can make use of social media to promote your website or post. This way you can publicize it online and that too free of cost.
9. Circumvent the use of Flash: Since Flash is virtually invisible to the search engines. Try not to use it and rather you can use WordPress for the same.
10. Draw special attention to keywords and informative content: As discussed earlier, content is the key of your website. Highlight the informative content, headings etc. which contain keywords and relevant information. This trick is also helpful to promote your website.
Looking forward to get a magical Advertising secret!
With digitalization, everyone needs a SILVER BULLET for promotion, whether he owns a company or a small business. Here are few simple ways to promote your business online and engender a massive amount of attention:
Utilize big local listing services:
- Google places: You can register your business with Google Places, so that your location is visible on Google Maps. You only need to fill a form and register your company, and then google will verify your details with confirmation process.
- Yahoo! Local: Yahoo also owns a huge database of businesses. You can also register into this and thus locate yourself on electronic media.
- Microsoft’s Bling: This is another local listing platform which provides similar services as of Google and Yahoo! It is pretty easy to sign up with Bling and get located on Internet.
Grab attention with Social media network: With Social Networking Sites, you can gain attention online. You can promote your business and products to those who are in your friend list or to public as well. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. are some of the most popular Social networking sites where you can grasp attention and hence promote online.
Start blogging: Blogging is another easy way to make a direct connection to your customers and have feedback on your products or creation. Writing Blogs for you and your company can produce a huge amount of attention hence your company gets promoted.
Post multimedia advertisements online: You can promote your Company by posting promotional videos on YouTube. Flickr, on the other hand, allows you to compile all the photos and link it back to your Company Website.
Make use of SEO for your Company website: Additionally, Search engine optimization is a smart technique to promote your Company and products. You can appoint a professional for SEO or do it yourself for publicizing your products and ideas.
Press releases: Shoot off a press release, whenever something worthy happens in your Company. These powerful media tools help you to spawn publicity. You can also use websites like PRLog or 24/7 Press Release for the same.
Join online communities: You can reach every corner of the world with related communities online. You only need to actively contribute to these communities and build a bond, while keeping your business aside. But, at the same time, you can promote your Company passively in these communities, by adding link to your company website with your Signatures.